Job: Sr. SW Engineer (Mobile)
|| Sr. SW Engineer (Mobile)
||San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Sr. SW Engineer (Mobile)
Location: San Francisco, CA.
In this role:
You will be working with the MOBILE team in developing & designing web applications for the client’s mobile platforms.
Senior Software Engineer (Mobile)
Seeking high caliber Senior Mobile Web Application Engineers (browser based apps) to join our growing development team to help develop and design web applications for mobile platforms. We will offer the chance to work with the latest mobile technologies in a dynamic, creative and innovative professional environment.
The individual will be working on taking the mobile-web for us to the next level. It will be a fast paced working environment and an exposure to the agile methodologies is a must.
Technical Skill-Sets and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Software development including analysis, design, implementation, testing and support
- Understanding of mobile web development and implementing the interface for delivering the content on various devices
- Experience in OO design and programming with various languages.
- Expertise and Experience in Web Application development with JEE.
- Expertise in Web Services (SOAP/REST).
- Knowledge of web frameworks like STRUTS/WICKET is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile Web applications – like dealing with the rendering aspects involved with mobile devices having different browsers.
- Experience with at least one source control system; experience with CVS preferred · Must have worked with XML, XSD and other Java related technologies. Ability to design, Implement and Integrate with web service APIs.
- Passionate, high energy about new and existing technologies.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in the Internet and Mobile industries.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and self discipline.
- Solid technical aptitude. Must be able to establish credibility with the company’s technical teams
- Support of the production systems
- Good communication skills
- Work well in a team environment or individually, with a positive attitude
- Interact well with technical teams, business owners and project managers
- Follow direction and keep peers and manager informed of progress, changes and issues
- Prioritize own activities so that all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Demonstrate integrity and maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
- Foster and maintain Wal-Mart’s three core values:
- Respect for the Individual
- Service to our Customers
- Strive for Excellence
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent